PANORAMA KRAKOWA | CRACOW PANORAMA
Tour duration: 60 minutes
The boat departures from Kapitan Victor's mooring.
- house of Jan Paul II
- Church of St. Salvatore
- the Norbertine Monastery
- St. Bronislawa Hill and Kościuszko Mound
- Wawel Castle and the dragon statue
- Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology
- Grunwaldzki bridge
- Congress Centre
- Church on the Rock and the Pauline Monastery
- Pogdórze bank
- Kazimierz bank
- Father Bernatek Footbridge
- Purification sculpture
- Cricoteka – centre for the documentation of the art of Tadeusz Kantor.
Adults - 40plz per person
Students (15-25yo) and Seniors (60+yo) - 38plz per person
Children (4-14yo) - 30plz per person
11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
Please note that these are indications only. The actual depatrure times may varry up to 15-20 minutes and they depend on the demand and wather conditions on the particular day.
The ticket purchased is valid for the indicated day (from 11am to 6pm) so you can redeem it at the time which is the most suitable for you.
Adult: 40 Children: 30 Student: 38 Senior: 38